The Six Value Categories
The Workplace Motivators report identifies six different values that motivate an individual to take action.
- Theoretical: A passion to discover systematize and analyze; a search for knowledge.
- Utilitarian: A passion to gain return on investment of time, resources and money.
- Aesthetic: A passion to add balance and harmony in one's own life and protect our natural resources.
- Social: A passion to eliminate hate and conflict in the world and to assist others.
- Individualistic: A passion to achieve position and to use that position to influence others.
- Traditional: A passion to pursue the higher meaning in life through a defined system of living.